Finding your first home loan can be a confusing process. We’ll guide you through each stage so that finding your first home is stress and worry-free.Arrange an appointment
Buying your first home is an exciting new chapter that can also come with its own set of stressors and unfamiliar processes to navigate. Working with Mortgage Broker Sydney, we can walk you through every step of the way while providing you with helpful advice and comprehensive information so you can feel in control of your decisions.
1. Find home loan options: We’ll initially set up a consultation to learn about your requirements, goals and needs. We’ll explore a range of home loans to find the one that’s right for you and answer any questions that you may have.
2. Prepare pre-approval: We’ll help you organise your pre-approval application and guide you through the process once you’ve chosen a home loan product that’s right for your needs.
3. Work with lenders: We do the heavy lifting by handling all the documentation on your application and directly liaising with lenders through the loan process so you don’t have to. We’ll keep you regularly informed on your application progress.
4. Full approval and settlement: Once your loan is approved, we can help you prepare for settlement by ensuring all the necessary final paperwork is completed and all fees and charges are paid.
5. Annually assess your loan: Unlike larger brokers, we’ll stay in touch and evaluate your loan year by year to ensure it’s still suitable for your financial situation and matches up with the market.
When it comes to securing a mortgage, the volume of loan products offered by lenders can be overwhelming to digest. At Mortgage Broker Sydney, our dedicated brokers will take the time to thoroughly evaluate your individual needs and current financial position. We then leverage our industry expertise and extensive network of lenders to secure the best possible deal for you. Trust us to handle the hard yards, so you can focus on what really matters – making your dream of owning a home a reality.
We’re accredited by the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA), so we’re fully qualified to give mortgage advice and ready to help each and every client.
Because we receive a trailing commission from lenders, our mortgage broking service is 100% *free for you to utilise. We work solely in the interest of our clients and provide full transparency. (*Lender fees and charges may apply)
Combining expert market knowledge, the latest software, and over 30 years of experience finding great loans for our clients, you’re in safe hands with Michael and the team at Mortgage Broker Sydney.
A home loan pre-approval or conditional approval is an initial approval process where a lender has agreed to lend you money towards purchasing your home. At this stage nothing is final and the lender could still decline your final loan application. A home loan pre-approval is something your mortgage broker can help you organise that will help you narrow down your search for a house within your budget.
As a first home buyer in New South Wales, you may be eligible for a duty exemption, concession or a grant offered by the state government. Each scheme has its own set of eligibility requirements to pass in order to qualify for the benefit and can change based on the time frame and property type. You can apply for these grants yourself or a broker can assist you in the application process.
Home loan approvals can take about 4-6 weeks from application to settlement. The duration, of course, could vary depending on the complexity of your loan. A mortgage broker can help streamline your home loan process by making sure you assemble all the relevant documents and information you need for your application.
As mortgage brokers, we can help you get the optimal home loan by accessing a wide portfolio of loan products and negotiating directly with lenders to offer a better rate or loan features that benefit your circumstances. If you’ve got complex requirements, a mortgage broker has technical insights and experience that can assist you in getting financed.